Review: Environmentally Friendly by Elias Zanbaka

29740508

Title: Environmentally Friendly
Author: Elias Zanbaka
Published: March 5, 2016
Publisher: E.Z. Entertainment 
Pages: 29
Genre: Short Story
Review: Ebook free on Amazon
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 





Out of seven billion people, one man has declared war on Mother Nature and plans to bring it to its knees.
Out of all the criminals in Los Angeles, he's the number one target being hunted by the LAPD tonight.
And out of the entire LAPD, one officer is hell-bent on helping him complete his mission.

I honestly am not sure how I can really rate this book. I did not really enjoy it as to me it had no backstory. There is a guy being chased because he is mad at mother nature one person doesn't want to kill him just capture him and the other just wants to kill him I guess. I was really kind of confused on the book as I felt there was no main plot and no character building. I do understand this book is a short story or novella whatever you want to call it but it just did not work out for me to enjoy it. I would have liked to have known why exactly did this man want to declare war on Mother Nature.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Giveaway with Author Teri Polen

Spreading Some Love Indie Blog Hop 2016

Review: The Ouija Board (Paranormal Adventure #1) by Shelby White